long time no see

Started by empire2360, March 07, 2006, 09:55:42 PM

empire2360

I just wanted to say hello all. I have not seen any new posts in some time now. Hope all is well. Good Q'n to everyone till next time.

bob

Ditto.  I posted a while ago and no responce.  Wondering where everyone is and what is going on.  It is a shame that there isn't more activity on this board with the wealth of knowledge.

Steve

You can lead a horse to water...  :-\

DKM

Well few post cause people not to check very often.  Not checking causes people, not to post or not respond to a post because it is a month old.

The shame is on the pizza site Q pops up a lot, try to direct those people here and they never come.

DKM
Just how many boards can I be on anyways.

007bond-jb

Yea it seems this site don't see much action I check it every few days or so. Good stuff here too, Here's a BBQ site thats as active & as friendly as Pizzamaking.com
I post there as well (sorry Steve)
http://www.barbecuenews.com/

Steve

I just don't have time to promote this site... at one time I even took it down but several people asked that I put it back online. Oh well.  :-\

If someone wants to take the reins and develop some content for this site, I'd be happy to give them full admin rights to both the forum and the main site.

007bond-jb

Steve this site & your pizza site are layed out well, easy to navigate, use & have features that other larger member sites don't have, most are lacking it these areas. I'm not saying pizza making is a small site as it is the largest most informative pizza site I have found. I know everyone likes its dedication to pizza, maybe if you had a link on pizza making to this site some of our pizza making friends would visit here. I didn't know about this site till either DKM or Randy told me about it after I posted a photo of my smoker full of BBQ stuff. I love to cook not just pizza (although it ranks  pretty high on my list of favorites) but all types of cuisine. My wife cooks realy good as well but I do 98% of the cooking cause I love to cook. I'd be willing to bet a lot of the members at pizza making do too.
PS: I have enough tried & true recipies under my belt to write a full blown international cookbook but not the time

DKM

I like to do all sorts of cooking myself.  Really the issue here is time.

I know I just don't have as much time as I use to.  I help moderate other boards, one of which has lots of "disputes"  We have gone through a year of changing software at work and my job has changed a lot an will change even more with the first big upgrade later this year.

Still if there is anyone who was willing to take over the site I would be willing to help out.

DKM
Just how many boards can I be on anyways.